Thursday, March 24, 2016

After School Stuff

So, this is after school. It's kinda almost dinner time but I don't care I'm just super excited about tomorrow!!! Tomorrow is PJ day!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! So, right now I'm going to tell you about what I usually do after school. So, first, I come home take my shoes off, have a snack. After that, I usually write in my journal, get an idea and type on my blog. I usually get on the trampoline after that but not today. Rainy days, I make something new on Scratch! My username is: Lobby100crazy if you want to check meowt!!! (I like cats) I also like Pusheen. Since it's almost Easter, I'm gonna put a Pusheen Easter gif on here, hope you like it and please, please, please check my Scratch page!!! Remember, Lobby100crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment